A resource hub containing information and handy links to help you stay informed about how coronavirus restrictions may impact any plans you have for group trips and holidays.
Changes in restrictions: what can you now do/not do?
Here’s a link to a list of FAQs which detail what rules you need to follow and changes in previous restrictions.
Rules and guidance on meeting up
- In England, groups of up to six people can now meet outdoors (people you don’t live with, or who are not in your support bubble).
- You can also meet people in groups of more than six people if everyone is exclusively from two households.
- Here are the guidelines you should follow when meeting people you do not live with.
Coronavirus & travel… within the UK
- If you’re travelling within the UK, the Government has published advice about how to stay safe outside your home, including hygiene measures and face coverings.
- VisitEngland has launched an industry standard mark as a way of providing reassurance to visitors. Here’s more information about the ‘We’re Good to Go’ mark.
- It has also listed some steps to help you enjoy days out as safely as possible as well as a map with links to how different parts of England are opening up.
- To find out which attractions are welcoming group visits, check out our list with all the links you need.
Coronavirus & travel… abroad
- If you have any plans to travel overseas, here’s the Government guidance which includes a checklist of what to look out for before you travel, what to do when you’re abroad and on returning.
- Make sure you check the Foreign & Commonwealth Office list of the countries that are exempt from advice against ‘all but essential’ international travel.
- Here’s the latest advice on cruise ship travel.