A resource hub containing information and handy links to help you stay informed about how coronavirus restrictions may impact any plans you have for group trips and holidays.
Changes in restrictions: what can you now do/not do?
Here’s a link to the latest National Restrictions from 5th November which detail what rules you need to follow and changes in previous restrictions in England.
Coronavirus & travel… within the UK
- If you live in England, you cannot travel overseas or within the UK, unless for work, education or other legally permitted reasons, and you should look to reduce the number of journeys you make.
- Overnight stays and holidays away from primary residences are not permitted including holidays in the UK and abroad.
Coronavirus & travel… abroad
- For those travelling into England, you should check the current travel corridor list to see whether you need to isolate for 14 days.
- If you do need to travel overseas from England before 2nd December (and you are legally permitted to do so), you should look at the rules in place at your destination and the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office travel advice.
- The Government advises that UK residents currently abroad do not need to return home immediately. However, you are advised to check with your airline or travel operator on arrangements for returning.
Here’s the latest advice from ABTA regarding the pandemic and impact on travel.