Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have announced their 2021 summer programme earlier than usual with a total of 59 destinations and 365 routes now on sale for next year.
Itineraries include popular summer hotspots such as the Canaries, Balearics, Spain, Greece, Turkey and Cyprus with more than 1,400 weekly flights set to operate from nine UK airports.
Just some of the new routes revealed by the airline and tour operator are:
- Birmingham Airport - Kalamata, a city in southern Greece and Lesvos, a Greek island on the eastern part of the Aegean Sea.
- Leeds Bradford Airport - Santorini and Skiathos in Greece and Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
- Belfast International Airport - Larnaca in Cyprus.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays said they had released the summer 2021 programme early to give customers the chance to book ahead.
He added: “We know there is lots of demand for some much-needed summer sunshine following recent events, and this programme of award-winning flights and ATOL protected holidays provides plenty of choice and lots for customers to look forward to.
“With more flights and holidays to the most popular sun and city destinations across Europe, we are very excited about this programme. Our continued focus on delivering our award-winning experience, alongside more choice and flexibility, means Summer 21 looks very bright indeed.”
Summer 2021 highlights:
- Canaries – over 2.5 million seats on sale to Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote and Fuerteventura from across nine UK bases.
- Balearic Islands – choice of packages to Majorca, Menorca and Ibiza.
- Greece – Over two million seats on sale to 14 destinations in Greece - Chania (Crete), Heraklion (Crete), Corfu, Halkidiki (Thessaloniki), Lesvos (Mytilene), Kalamata (Peloponnese), Kefalonia, Kos, Mykonos, Preveza, Rhodes, Skiathos, Santorini and Zante.
- Turkey – 1.7 million seats on sale to Antalya, Bodrum, Dalaman and Izmir.
- Choice across Europe and the Mediterranean, including seven destinations in Mainland Spain as well as sunspots in Portugal, France, Italy, Croatia, Bulgaria, Cyprus and other summer favourites.
Jet2holidays, one of the UK’s largest tour operators, was voted Best Group Tour Operator - Short Haul - at last year’s Group Leisure & Travel Awards. It offers a number of benefits for groups of more than 10+ including free name changes, an expert travel advisor to help tailor the trip, and the option of booking for a small deposit and paying the full balance ten weeks before the holiday. Packages are also ABTA and ATOL protected.