Details of the free coach routes that will transport visitors to the NEC Birmingham for this October’s Group Leisure & Travel Show have been revealed.
Coaches will travel from London St Pancras International, Newark and Oxford, and pick up from spots all over the country, including Milton Keynes, Burton-on-Trent, Tamworth, Bicester, and Warwick.
The exhibition takes place on Thursday 11th October and services will be operated by Passenger Plus, Marshalls Coaches and Pulham & Sons to arrive at the NEC at approximately 11am.
Travel on the routes is free, but seats must be pre-booked through the Group Leisure & Travel Show website. The booking page can be found at www.grouptravelshow.com/coach-transport.
Early booking is advised because each route is subject to demand and availability*.
The GLTS is the number one event for people who organise group trips and holidays and is a day to meet experts from attractions, hotels, tour operators, cruise lines, tourist boards, coach companies and theatres, who all on hand to help group organisers with ideas and plans.
The day also includes three sessions with celebrity speakers in the Seminar Theatre, open to everyone. Visitors can look forward to hearing from travel expert, Simon Calder; broadcaster and author, Gyles Brandreth; and garden expert, Carol Klein.
Full details of the free coach routes to get you there are below:
Passenger Plus Route: London St Pancras International, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Milton Keynes, NEC
• 7.30am outward pick up – London St Pancras International: Pick up bays in Pancras Road, opposite cab rank before St Pancras International entrance NW1 1UL. Return set down 7.35pm
• 8.30am outward pick up – Watford: outside Watford Rugby Club, Radlett Road WD24 4LL. Return set down 6.35pm
• 8.55am outward pick up – Hemel Hempstead: outside Holiday Inn, Breakspear Way HP2 4UA. Return set down 6.10pm
• 9.30am outward pick up – Milton Keynes: MK Coachway Park & Ride, Junction 14 M1, MK16 0AA. Return set down 5.35pm
• 11.05am arrive NEC; depart NEC 4pm
Marshalls Coaches Route: Newark, Nottingham, Derby, Burton-on-Trent, Tamworth, NEC
• 8.15am outward pick up – Newark: bus stop just past The Harbour Master cafe, The Wharf NG24 1EU. Return set down 6.45pm
• 9.00am outward pick up – Nottingham: coach lay by outside Gala Casino, Mount Street NG1 6HS. Return set down 6pm
• 9.30am outward pick up – Derby: S1 bus stop outside Rail Station, Railway Terrace DE1 2SQ. Return set down 5.30pm
• 9.55am outward pick up – Burton-on-Trent: bus stop outside Lidl, Derby Street DE14 2LJ. Return set down 5.05pm
• 10.20am outward pick up – Tamworth: National Express stop, Tamworth Assembly Rooms, Corporation Street B79 7DN. Return set down 4.40pm
• 11.05am arrive NEC; depart NEC 4pm
Pulham & Sons Route: Oxford, Bicester, Banbury, Warwick, NEC
• 8.15am outward pick up – Oxford: Outside the Ashmolean Museum main entrance, Beaumont Street OX1 2PH. Return set down 6.30pm
• 9.00am outward pick up – Bicester: Bicester Shopping Village Coach Park, Pingle Drive OX26 6WD. Return set down 6pm
• 9.30am outward pick up – Banbury: Bus Station, Behind Paw Paw, 56 Bridge Street OX16 5QD. Return set down 5.30pm
• 10.20am outward pick up – Warwick: Bus Station, Bowling Green Street CV34 4DD. Return set down 4.40pm
• 11.00am arrive NEC; depart NEC 4pm
How to book
- Go to www.grouptravelshow.com/coach-transport
- Choose the route and click on the appropriate ‘Book your space now’ Button. Your booking form will open with your chosen coach route – make sure you select the correct pick up point from the dropdown menu on the form
- For each person wishing to travel, enter their name, organisation and contact telephone number and email address within the form field.
- Click Send.
The Group Leisure & Travel Show, including the seminars, is free to visit and visitor fast track pre-registration is now live via the website.
To register and receive your entry badge visit www.grouptravelshow.com/register.
*All routes and times are subject to change, due to traffic conditions on the day.