Professional ballroom dancers and former stars of Strictly Come Dancing, Flavia Cacace and Vincent Simone, have hit the road with a UK tour of their new show, Tango Moderno.
The show opened earlier this month at Waterside Theatre, Aylesbury and will be touring the UK until 14th April 2018.
Group organisers should contact their chosen theatres for details of group rates.
The show consists of the dancing pair performing a range of their best tango dances with a theatrical flair.
Vincent and Flavia have been dance partners for more than two decades and are also world champions, BBC Strictly Come Dancing favourites and West End stage stars.
Their previous shows have included Midnight Tango, Dance Til Dawn and The Last Tango which have all been sell-out hits.
Having originally intended The Last Tango to be their farewell tour, Flavia commented: “As we were creating our last show, we developed a number of new routines with so much raw choreography. It was thrilling to still be discovering new numbers for Vincent and I to dance, but we just couldn’t accommodate them in the production.
“We toured the country with the show and were overwhelmed by the support from our audiences and from people asking us to continue.
“Vincent and I spoke at the end of the tour and we decided that we wanted to continue; we love dancing together, we are having so much fun and a year after our last UK tour, we are more excited than ever to share this new work and show with our audiences.”
Selected tour dates
• Churchill Theatre, Bromley: 3rd - 7th October
• Grand Theatre, Blackpool: 24th - 28th October
• Milton Keynes Theatre: 14th - 18th November
• Empire, Sunderland: 20th - 22nd November
• Kings Theatre, Glasgow: 16th - 20th January
• Theatre Royal, Nottingham: 23rd - 27th January
• New Theatre, Hull: 6th - 10th February
• New Wimbledon Theatre, Wimbledon: 1st - 3rd March
• New Theatre, Oxford: 5th - 8th March
• Grand Theatre, Leeds: 10th - 14th April
More tour dates and venues can be found on the Tango Moderno website.
For more information, visit www.tangomoderno.com.