The cruise line’s Symphony of the Seas has sailed into its year-round home in Port Miami for the first time, following an inaugural Europe season.
The cruise ship, which is believed to be the largest in the world, will sail year-round seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries from Miami, beginning this month. Visits to the cruise line’s private island in the Bahamas will be added to sailings after it launches in May 2019.
Described as being Royal Caribbean’s biggest and boldest vessel, offering something for all ages, Symphony of the Seas features a collection of new experiences.
Michael Bayley, president and CEO of Royal Caribbean International, said: “This ship is the perfect blend of our greatest hits we know guests love and a line-up of vibrant new restaurants, activities and unparalleled entertainment – all purposefully designed around guests’ preferences.”
Symphony of the Sea highlights
• A two-storey ‘ultimate family suite’ for eight guests, which features an in-suite slide, air hockey table, building block wall and a ‘Royal Genie’ concierge, who will be on hand to craft personalised VIP experiences for you.
• A boardwalk with activities for all ages, including the Playmaker’s sports bar and arcade, the Sugar Beach sweet and ice cream shop, face painting, caricature artists, live music and more.
• New restaurants such as Hooked Seafood, featuring New England-style favourites, and El Loco Fresh where guests will be able to enjoy made-to-order Mexican food.
• Glow-in-the-dark laser tag experience.
• The Royal Caribbean app, with interactive features that enable a more personalised experience.
The new features can be enjoyed in addition to Royal Caribbean classics such as a ten-storey slide, a trio of multi-story waterslides, two FlowRider surf simulators, twin rock-climbing walls standing at 40 feet tall, a nine decks high zip line, an open-air theatre with high-diving acrobatic and aquatic performances, and a green sanctuary featuring more than 20,000 living plants and trees.
Groups booking with Royal Caribbean International can benefit from discounts and deals for points to spend on board.
To book a group cruise package, call on 08445 717567 or email us at GroupsUK@rccl.com.
For more information, visit www.royalcaribbean.co.uk.