Princess Cruises has announced that its 2021 season will include almost 500 days of cruising from the UK across three ships - its biggest programme yet.
The season will be spread across three of its cruise ships - Grand Princess, Island Princess and Crown Princess, sailing from Southampton between April and November 2021.
Meanwhile, the cruise operator’s two newest ships, Sky Princess and Enchanted Princess will be based in northern and southern Europe respectively, bringing the total number of cruising days up to almost 1,000.
Grand Princess, which holds 2,600-guests, will sail for a total of 207 days from the city in Hampshire, departing for the Mediterranean, northern Europe and Canada & New England.
The 2,200-guest Island Princess will spend a season sailing across northern Europe from June to October and the 3,080-guest Crown Princess will sail the British Isles from April to October.
Tony Roberts, Princess Cruises vice president UK & Europe, said: “Europe continues to go from strength to strength as the destination of choice for UK guests and we are thrilled to be able to offer our longest season in history.
“We will offer more choice than ever before, with UK guests able to take advantage of a huge range of fantastic destinations sailing from right on their doorstep.”
Highlights aboard Grand Princess
- A 24-day Canada & New England voyage to Boston, Bar Harbour, Halifax, Sydney (Nova Scotia), Quebec (overnight call), Saguenay, Charlottetown and St. Johns (Newfoundland).
- A six-day school half term cruise in May to Guernsey (St. Peter Port), La Rochelle (for Cognac) and Bilbao for the whole family.
- An eight-day Scandinavia voyage to Kristiansand, Aarhus, Copenhagen, Gothenburg and Oslo.
Highlights aboard Island Princess
- A 10-day Oktoberfest European capitals cruise to Hamburg, Gothenburg, Copenhagen, Oslo, Rotterdam and Brussels/Bruges (Zeebrugge).
- A 24-day Grand European Explorer cruise to Porto (Leixos), Gibraltar, Mallorca (Palma), Sicily (Messina), Naples, Rome (Civitavecchia), Katakolon, Athens, Kusadasi, Jerusalem/Bethlehem (Ashdod) and many more.
Highlights aboard Crown Princess
- 14 sailings will take place from Southampton and will visit a range of places across the UK including Liverpool, Dublin, Orkney Islands (Kirkwall) and Edinburgh.
All European 2021 voyages are now on sale on, with groups welcome to book onto any of the new packages. For more information, visit www.princess.com