David Pugh & Dafydd Rogers’s production of The Full Monty will tour the UK and Ireland for the final ever time opening at the Everyman Theatre in Cheltenham on 3rd September this year.
Further tour dates include Chester, Dublin, Killarney, York, Bromley, Swindon, Birmingham, Darlington, Stoke, Norwich and Sheffield with more dates to be added.
Synopsis: The Full Monty
The production is about six out-of-work, impoverished steelworkers from Sheffield with nothing to lose who take the world by storm. It features the iconic songs from the film by Donna Summer, Hot Chocolate and Tom Jones.
The cast will be led by Gary Lucy as Gaz, along with Andrew Dunn as Gerald, Louis Emerick as Horse, Joe Gill as Lomper, Kai Owen as Dave and James Redmond. Further casting is to be announced.
Selected tour dates
• Cheltenham Everyman: 6th - 15th September
• Cambridge Arts Theatre: 17th - 22nd September
• Storyhouse, Chester: 24th - 29th September
• Dublin Gaiety Theatre: 1st - 6th October
• INEC, Killarney: 8th - 13th October
• Grand Opera House, York: 15th - 20th October
• Churchill Theatre, Bromley: 22nd - 27th October
• Wyvern Theatre, Swindon: 29th October - 3rd November
• Birmingham Hippodrome: 5th - 10th November
• Darlington Hippodrome: 12th - 17th November
• Stoke Regent Theatre: 19th - 24th November
• Norwich Theatre Royal: 26th November - 1st December
• Nottingham Theatre Royal: 4th - 9th February
• Mayflower theatre Southampton: 11th - 16th February
• Sheffield Lyceum Theatre: 7th - 18th May
Further venues and dates will be added to the line-up. Group organisers should contact their chosen theatres for details on group rates.
For more information, visit www.fullmontytheplay.com.