Travel operator G Adventures has released 80 new holidays for small groups of family and friends, with additional benefits on offer to the likes of Thailand, Portugal and Croatia.
The idea of the new Book Your Bubble Collection from G Adventures is to give travellers the opportunity to feel safe and comfortable in the company of their family or friends during their trip.
Additional benefits being offered across the 80 tours include more flexible booking conditions and incentives like discounted tours for trip organisers.
On all tours, travellers are being reassured by G Adventures that there will be added health and safety measures with its new Travel with Confidence policy.
Bruce Poon Tip, founder of G Adventures, said: “We want to ensure travelling is made as attractive as possible following this pandemic. The Book Your Bubble Collection makes booking a private tour more flexible and affordable than ever before.
“G Adventures is a company built on changing lives through travel, and there are local people who need our support, so we’re doing all what we can to encourage travellers to get back out there and start making a difference again as soon as it is safe to do so.”
Just some benefits of the collection
- If you book your trip with eight people then the eighth spot is discounted by 50%.
- If you book your bubble with 12 people then the 12th spot is complimentary.
- Groups can divide discounts across individuals in the group if they prefer.
- Flexible ‘cancel and rebook’ options in case a trip needs to change departure date.
- All groups are led by a local chief experience officer (CEO) to provide additional local knowledge and safety recommendations.
Tours included in the collection
Small groups can choose from a range of options which includes an eight-day Northern Thailand: Hilltribes & Villages trip, an eight-day Inca Discovery hiking trip or even a seven-day Highlights of Portugal holiday.
The Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik tour is described as a trip where the group will ‘discover charming villages and stunning scenery along the Croatian coastline’.