Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines has launched its new ‘Warmer Cruising’ campaign, offering guests special reductions on a selection of more than 50 holidays.
The cruises will run between October 2019 and March 2020, departing UK ports - Southampton, Dover, Liverpool and Newcastle - as well as a range of fly-cruises.
Groups are welcome to book onto one of the itineraries with savings of up to 40 per cent available.
Jackie Martin, sales and marketing director at Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, said: “We pride ourselves ‘bringing the world closer to our guests’, and this winter is certainly no exception.
“Whether you want to escape to warmer climes, or take some time out in a beguiling Baltic capital, you can enjoy up to 40 per cent off your holiday with Fred. Olsen’s popular ‘Warmer Cruising’ campaign. With over 50 itineraries included, there is sure to be a cruise to suit every interest and taste.”
Guests can also choose to upgrade to Fred. Olsen’s all-inclusive drinks package for a small extra fee, per night.
Highlights of the campaign
Balmoral’s Waterways of Holland & Belgium seven-night cruise :
- Groups will see a range of museums and study architecture on this cruise, as well as a look at the diverse and unique city of Amsterdam.
- Ports of call: Southampton, UK – Cruising Western Scheldt River – Antwerp, Belgium (overnight stay) – Ghent, Belgium – Rotterdam, Netherlands – Cruising Nieuwe Maas – Amsterdam, Netherlands (overnight stay) – Cruising North Sea Canal – Southampton, UK.
Braemar’s 16-night Voyage to the Islands of the Caribbean fly-cruise:
- The pre-Christmas voyage will sail across the Atlantic, allowing guests to island-hop in the Caribbean.
- Ports of call: Southampton, UK – Ponta Delgada, Portugal – Philipsburg, St Maarten, Netherlands Antilles – St John’s, Antigua and Barbuda – Basseterre, St Kitts – Castries, St. Lucia – St George’s, Grenada – Bridgetown, Barbados.
Boudicca’s Authentic India 14-night fly-cruise, via London Gatwick / Manchester / Scotland:
- This cruise will take a deep look at culture, with groups able to visit Buddhist and Hindu temples, mosques and museums. The Taj Mahal is also within reach on an overland tour too.
- Ports of call: Colombo, Sri Lanka (overnight stay) – Kochi, India (overnight stay) – Mormugão, Goa, India (overnight stay) – Mumbai, India (overnight stay) – Porbandar, India – Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
For more information about the ‘Warmer Campaign’ and a full breakdown of Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ itineraries, visit www.fredolsencruises.com/warmer-cruising