Riviera Travel has launched its full programme of Christmas cruises for 2023, with a total of 20 voyages available on six itineraries on the Rhine and the Danube.
Groups can book their spot on all the itineraries available and can cruise across Christmas week, see in the New Year on celebratory sailings, or explore European markets on departures in the run-up to Christmas.
Katja Hildebrandt, head of cruise at Riviera Travel, said: “This special programme of festive river cruises provides a perfect, magical way for our guests to celebrate. Whether they’re looking for something before, during, or after Christmas to welcome in the New Year, these sailings have something for everyone.
“The Yuletide markets never fail to get our guests in the Christmas spirit, and with celebrations on board to match via our hand-picked menus and entertainment, everyone will return home with memories to last a lifetime.”
Riviera Travel has a dedicated group bookings team who can help GTOs every step of the way from the initial booking, then throughout the trip and when returning home.
- The Danube’s Imperial Cities and Yuletide Markets (six days). Eight cruises will depart, featuring guided tours of Budapest, Vienna and Bratislava.
- Enchanting Rhine and Yuletide Markets (five days). Eight cruises will depart, with guided tours of Bonn, Rüdesheim, Koblenz and Cologne.
- Christmas on the Rhine (eight days). Sailing on 21st December, six visits and tours are on offer including of Koblenz, Rüdesheim, Speyer, Strasbourg, Boppard and Cologne.
- Christmas on the Blue Danube. Sailing on 22nd December, including tours of Vienna, Salzburg or Linz, Budapest and Bratislava; and visits to Esztergom, Melk Abbey and Schönbrunn Palace.
- New Year on the Rhine (six days). Sailing on 28th December, with guided tours of Rüdesheim, Frankfurt, Koblenz and Cologne.
- New Year on the Danube (six days). Sailing on 29th December, including guided tours of Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna and Schönbrunn Palace.