In the run up to the launch of Azzurra, Emerald Cruises has unveiled two new itineraries in the superyacht’s 2022 schedule, both taking guests on a voyage which includes Saudi Arabia.
Launching in January, Azzurra is the first custom-built ocean superyacht from Emerald Cruises and will offer a luxury cruising experience to small ports and harbours only accessible by small ships. The ship will carry a group of 100 guests, spread across 50 deluxe suites and staterooms, with the majority of cabins having access to private balconies. Saudi Arabia is a new addition to the small ship specialist’s list of destinations.
- A ten-day Mysteries & Treasures of the Red Sea and Saudi Arabia voyage will sail from the Cypriot city of Limassol, with its tavernas and medieval castle, and end in Saudi Arabia’s second largest city, Jeddah. Highlights will include snorkelling in the Red Sea at Sharm El-Sheikh and a visit to the ancient city of Petra.
- A 12-day Ancient Wonders of the Red Sea and Mythical Greece itinerary will sail from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, and call at Al Wahj, Duba, Aqaba and Sharm-el Sheik, as well as Ain Sokhna - the nearest beach resort to Cairo, Crete, Santorini and Athens. Highlights include a glass bottom boat trip at Naama Bay in Sharm El-Sheikh and an optional visit to AlUla, Saudi Arabia’s first UNESCO World Heritage-listed site.
In addition to the new itineraries, Emerald Cruises has also launched new and improved group benefits including:
- Exclusive group discounts for each group member.
- Group Bonus Benefits, including unlimited drinks packages and private chauffeur transfers.
- Group Leader Credits paid out as a discount or commission.
- Flexible booking policy.
Facilities on board Azzurra include the Sky Deck with its Spa Pool and a spa, gym, sauna and hairdressers on the Wellness Deck. The superyacht’s marina platform is designed for easy access for snorkelling, paddle boarding and swimming during swim-stops.
Emerald Cruises is also offering a complimentary deposit protection plan. All prices include return UK flights, transfers, tipping and gratuities, all on board meals, as well as excursions and experiences with local guides.
For more information on Super Earlybird savings or to book visit www.emeraldcruises.co.uk/offers/group-bookings call or 0161 602 2957.