CroisiEurope has announced a five-day cruise from Strasbourg, with sights along the Neckar Valley in Germany including Heidelberg and a visit to the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart.
CroisiEurope’s Romantic German Sites & The Charming Neckar Valley cruise will take guests on a journey from Strasbourg to Stuttgart, taking in hillside castles, forests and historical towns and cities including Heidelberg, Eberbach, Heilbronn and Ludwigsburg.
The cruise package is inclusive of all meals, selected drinks and evening entertainment such as a festive gala evening, as well as optional excursions.
- Heidelberg, with its recently restored funicular railway to the historic castle offering views across the city and valleys.
- The medieval Maulbronn Monastery complex and UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The Ludwigsburg Residential Palace, one of the largest Baroque buildings in Europe which is nicknamed the ‘Versailles of Swabia’ because of its architecture and décor spanning four centuries.
- A visit to the Porsche Museum to get up close with models, as well as seeing some of the unfinished technical designs of Ferdinand Porsche.
- The art and cultural hub of Stuttgart.
About MS Mona Lisa
The MS Mona Lisa, whose decoration pays tribute to Leonardo da Vinci’s most famous work, is described as an intimate-sized standard ship, accommodating 94 passengers in 47 cabins spread over two decks. The restaurant, lounge and bar are located on the upper deck where bay windows allow guests to enjoy the panorama. There is also a sun deck where guests can relax on sun loungers, as well as a large shaded area.
Departures are scheduled on a variety of dates in September and October with groups of 20 or more qualifying for special rates. For bookings and more information call 020 8328 1281 or visit www.croisieurope.co.uk.