Celebrity Beyond features innovative design from leading architects and interior designers, fine dining experiences from Michelin starred chefs, fine art, cutting-edge entertainment and luxury brand retailers.
Its first itinerary will see passengers travel on a ten-night Western Europe cruise, visiting Bordeaux in France, Lisbon in Portugal and Malaga, Palma de Mallorca and Barcelona in Spain.
A variety of Mediterranean journeys including a nine-night Italian Riviera cruise, French voyages and ten-night Greek Isles itineraries through early October, are now on sale, before the ship heads to the Caribbean.
Celebrity Beyond sailed into Southampton’s port on Thursday 21st April, backed by a crew of 1,400 people. It was described by Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, Celebrity Cruises’ CEO, as a “historic moment”.
Lisa said: “Celebrity Beyond is a true game changer for the industry and represents our commitment to growth, to the future of the travel industry and to staying at the forefront of innovation.”
If your group is looking for a more luxurious cruising experience, some of the upcoming highlights in 2023 include a Puerto Plata, St. Thomas and St. Maarten cruise for eight nights from 8th January, an eight-night cruises taking in the best of Italy, Croatia and Montenegro from 7th May and a nine-night Aruba, Curacao and Cayman cruise from 13th November.
Beyond all expectations
Inspired by a vision to take the cruise industry into the next era of luxury, Celebrity Cruises assembled an award-winning team to help design the ship.
Celebrity Beyond showcases the design talents of British designer Kelly Hoppen CBE, Paris-based design firm Jouin Manku; British architect Tom Wright; Michelin-starred chef and restaurateur Daniel Boulud, plus experiences and products from goop CEO and founder Gwyneth Paltrow, the brand’s new Well-Being Advisor.
Passengers can expect upgraded spaces from Celebrity Cruises’ previous ships and a range of luxurious amenities, including:
- The Retreat®, a resort-within-a-resort area for suite guests designed by Kelly Hoppen CBE, highlighted by a two-storey Retreat Sundeck with secluded cabanas, chic new seating areas, additional water features and the exclusive Retreat Bar; the Retreat Lounge; and the adjacent private restaurant Luminae.
- The return of the Magic Carpet®, a signature engineering feat on the line’s Edge Series ships that offers guests uninterrupted vistas while sipping cocktails or having dinner.
- A Rooftop Garden and Resort Deck from Hoppen featuring cantilevered float pools and sunken seating areas.
- 32 food and drink venues, including a first-ever Daniel Boulud fine-dining restaurant at sea.
- Transformed accommodations, which include Iconic Suites, the largest in the fleet, which are said to offer better views than the captain’s quarters.
- A multi-level, multi-terraced Sunset Bar, a Grand Plaza spanning three decks and Martini bar.
- New live show spectaculars and onboard interactive experiences.
For more information about Celebrity Beyond and Celebrity Cruises visit www.celebritycruises.com.