Entertaining, networking, rewarding or simply partying… our reader awards dinner and ceremony is the event of the year.
Some handy information about the 2022 awards.
- When: Wednesday 5th October 2022, 7:00pm drinks reception for 7:30pm dinner (carriages 12.30am).
- Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Stadium MK, Milton Keynes (see accommodation details below)
- Tickets: Individual tickets £165 + VAT and private tables of ten people £1,650 + VAT.
What’s included in the tickets?
- Drinks Reception followed by a delicious dinner including wine.
- Ceremony revealing the results of our 2022 Reader Awards with special guest host, Kevin Keegan.
- After-party with DJ
- The opportunity to network and have fun with the travel trade and GTOs.
Please note that tickets can no longer be ordered online. For last minute availability please telephone 01908 613323.
If you have questions or need any help, please telephone our events team on 01908 613323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participation in these awards are subject to our terms and conditions (available at groupleisureandtravel.com/awards/terms) and the organisers reserve the right to make appropriate changes if required affecting the date of the ceremony or the nature and style of presentations at their absolute discretion.
Update on National Rail Strike
There is a planned rail strike on Wednesday 5th October, which is the day of the Awards Dinner and Ceremony. Rail services will be very limited and so we recommend that you travel to the venue by car or coach. There is ample free car parking at the DoubleTree by Hilton and National Express run services to the Milton Keynes Coachway.
Covid-19: important message for those attending the Awards Ceremony
We want to ensure all guests at the Awards Dinner and Ceremony have an enjoyable experience - but it is also important that everyone feels safe and comfortable.
You must not attend the event if you have Covid-19 symptoms or are recommended to self-isolate because you have tested positive for Covid-19.
Face masks are not mandatory but please use them if you wish.